Ferarri World Abu Dhabi
The iconic roof of Ferrari World was designed by Benoy Architects. It is modeled after the side profile of a Ferrari GT. Ramboll provided the structural engineering, master planning and urban design, geotechnical engineering and the façade engineering. The roof has a total surface area of 200,000 m2 (2,152,782 sq ft) with a perimeter of 2,200 m (7,218 ft). The theme park, measuring 86,000 m2 (925,696 sq ft), is located under this 50 m (164 ft) high roof. These factors make Ferrari World the largest indoor theme park in the world.
A Ferrari logo adorns the roof of the building and measures 65 m (213 ft) by 48.5 m (159.1 ft)—the largest Ferrari logo ever created. 12,370 tons of steel has been used to support this roof. The centre of the roof is marked by a 100 m (328 ft)} glazed funnel. The structure was declared complete on 29 October 2009 with the park due to open one year later.
Jack Rouse Associates, a Cincinnati based visitor experience design firm, was responsible for the design of most of the park's 20 rides. On 20 July 2010, Ferrari World announced the names of all of the opening day attractions.
- Bell'Italia (English: Beautiful Italy) - an exhibit showcasing recreations of famous Italian cityscapes, structures and racing venues. Guests can choose to drive a Ferrari 250 California Spyder throughout the exhibit or walk the 570 m (1,870 ft) network of paths.
- Tyre Twist - Ferrari’s version of the traditional tea cup ride. Manufactured by Mack Rides.
- Cinema Maranello - a theatre showcasing a film which takes guests back to the 1920s.
- Driving with Champions - is an interactive 3-D show which follows the life of a Ferrari engineer
- Fiorano GT Challenge - a dual launched roller coaster manufactured by Maurer Söhne
Piazza Enzo Ferrari
- Formula Rossa - a hydraulically launched roller coaster manufactured by the Swiss coaster design firm Intamin. It is currently the world's fastest roller coaster, reaching a top speed of 240 km/h (149 mph).
- Galleria Ferrari - the world's largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello.
- G-Force - a space shot tower which launches riders over 62 m (203 ft) up and out of the building.
- Junior Grand Prix - a racing school for budding Scuderia drivers who can drive child-sized Ferrari F1 racers
- Junior GT - a driving school for children. Guests receive a training session before jumping in their own child-sized F430 GT Spider to navigate a network of streets
- Junior Training Camp - a soft play area where children can paddle their own miniature Ferrari and play with a foam model of an F1 car.
- Made in Maranello - a virtual tour inside the Ferrari factory in Maranello giving guests a glimpse into the design, assembly and testing of a Ferrari GT.
- Paddock - a realistic recreation of the Ferrari team's set up at European F1 races.
- Fast Lane - an interactive theatre which allows guests to call the shots on how a virtual driver is to race.
- Racing Legends - a journey showcasing significant moments in Ferrari racing history
- RED: A Theatrical Spectacular of Speed and Passion – Conceived, designed and produced by Thinkwell Group, RED is a 25-minute live show that pays tribute to the passion of Enzo Ferrari with shadow play, pas de deux performances, scarf dances, choreographed trampoline displays, juggling acts, German wheel sets, stunt skating and racing antics.
- Scuderia Challenge - a set of state-of-the-art racing simulators featuring authentic Ferrari F1 steering wheels and seats
- Speed of Magic - A fantasy 4-D journey following the adventures of a boy that plays a game who has to beat a fly named Nello, named after the last portion of the Ferrari car, Maranello but loses and his dad calls him so he would ride the Ferrari but when putting on his shoes, Nello is voiced by Lucien Dodge while Alex Goot provides his singing voice. Nello sings Let It Go, Firework and more songs by Alex Goot (Nello's singing voice). Nello from the video game steals the Ferrari keys from his dad while tying his shoes and chases it as he travels through a kaleidoscope of natural and phenomenal environments, where no Ferrari has gone before
- V12 - a flume ride through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine
- Viaggio in Italia - a recreation of an aerial voyage over Italy similar to the Disney's California Adventure/Walt Disney World's Epcot ride,Soarin' Over California
Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates